We're a tight knit team dedicated to making sure that dental manufacturing and its supply chain operate efficiently and securely in the digital world. We combine cloud services, enterprise architecture and event-driven systems to manage over 50 million orders a year across the globe.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Client Side developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company’s needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Translate user feedback into working solutions
- To develop front-end website architecture.
- To design user interactions on web pages.
- To develop back-end website applications.
- You will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
- Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Collaborate with front-end & back-end developers and web designers to ensure the technical feasibility and usability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low technical debt.
- Suggest and manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong communication and technical presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Azure services and management.
- Proficiency with managing No-SQL and SQL databases.
- Like to have: Experience with state management libraries like Flux and Redux and route management libraries like React router.
- You have at least 2 years working experience as a Client Side Developer or relevant experience
- You stay up to date with current technologies
- You have a growth mindset with eagerness to learn and grow in a new environment
- You have excellent analytical and time management skills
- You are not afraid to communicate with different stakeholders
- You believe that automated testing should be an integral part of the development process
- You have experience with TDD
- Office and Remote working available
- MS Exams and Pluralsight Training provided
- Competitive Salary
Is this you?
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org