We're a tight knit team dedicated to making sure that dental manufacturing and its supply chain operate efficiently and securely in the digital world. We combine cloud services, enterprise architecture and event-driven systems to manage over 50 million orders a year across the globe.
We are looking for self-motivated and experienced customer support operatives to work closely with potential and current clients. You will also work with our software development team to optimise current and future products and identify sales opportunities with existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with prospects and Labtrac personnel to enable potential customers to understand how Labtrac can benefit their business process.
- Take responsibility for an effective and efficient implementation during transition from ‘prospect to client’ to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with existing clients to:
- Ensure maximum benefit from utilising their Labtrac installation.
- Provide training in the application of Labtrac products as and when required.
- Develop and maintain awareness of products and development within the customer domain.
- Establish high quality working relationships with clients to:
- better enable future product take-up
- secure high-quality feedback for existing and potential products
- identify and capture other potential product and business opportunities
- Work actively with product development teams to build quality solutions.
- Significant experience in a customer facing technical support role
- Knowledge of relevant software packages (Word, Excel) – training will be provided on in-house packages
- Working experience of dental laboratory processes would be an advantage
- Commitment and concern for impact
- Ability to work effectively within a team to assist customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Office and Remote working available
- Flexible hours available from 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Full and Part-time positions available
- Salary from $20 per hour + bonus
Is this you?
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com